We're looking for awesome WordPress developers
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for mostly front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins. This is a contract-to-hire position.
It is vital that you have strong page builder skills. The ability to build your own custom themes and templates is secondary at best. 99% of our clients (and their clients) have existing page builders (Divi, Elementor, Beaver Builder, WP Bakery) and you should be comfortable working in those environments.
Pay range will be $25 - $35/hour depending on proven skillset. Again, many applicants seem to struggle with reading and comprehending this portion of the job description. Please mention something about this in your application or it will not be viewed.
- WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Building a pre-designed website front-end.
- Experience with page builders (Gutenberg, Elementor/Beaver Builder/Divi/WPBakery (Visual Composer))
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage, provide time estimates, and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail**