We're looking for awesome WordPress developers
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for mostly front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins. This is ideally a contract-to-hire position.
Our end-goal is to hire an employee, but for now we will focus on contractor work and see where things lead. Pay range will be $25 - 35/hour depending on proven skillset.
- WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Experience with page builders (Gutenberg, Elementor/Beaver Builder/Divi/WPBakery (Visual Composer))
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail**
- ** This means producing pixel-perfect replications of design files we are provided by the client (typically .psd or xd)
- Did we mention "Attention to detail". This cannot be stressed enough. 😉